dinsdag 19 juni 2012

Arenenburg. House of Hortense de Beauharnais

In Arenenberg Hortense had at last found a permanent home, and there she passed the greater part of the year; and it was only when the autumnal storms began to howl through her open and lightly-constructed villa, that Hortense repaired to Rome, to pass the winter months in a more genial climate, while her son Louis Napoleon was pursuing his studies at the artillery school at Thun. Gutenberg CHAPTER_I.4

Salon at Arenenburg





Bed of Hortense de Beauharnais

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Over mij

Mijn foto

Mijn naam is Geri Meftah. Ik ben aquarellist.
Ik schilder op 300 mg papier. Ik schilder meestal op formaat 1.00 meter bij 70 cm. Maar andere formaten kunnen natuurlijk ook.

Mijn kaarten schilder ik op crèmekleurig papier en kunt u kopen met bijbehorende enveloppe. Info: Mefta001@gmail.com

I am a watercolour artist. I am working on 300 mg paper. Seize of my paintings 1 meter- 70 cm. But of course I can use different seizes. My cards I sell with an envelope. Info: Mefta001@gmail.com